All Allen County Drainage Board actions are reviewed and processed through this office. Maintenance and reconstruction work on the county's 2,500 miles of regulated drains and ditches are designed, bid, and managed by the Surveyor's Office. Assessments for drainage improvements are calculated by the Surveyor's Office. We also respond to and investigate petitions for the removal of obstructions in mutual drains and natural surface watercourses.
- 9:30 am
- Citizen's Square
Suite 035 (Garden Level)
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- DB Submittal Requirements revised June 2016 (PDF)
- Petition for Consent to Allow Permanent Structure Revised 2022 (PDF)
- Petition for Establishment of a New Regulated Drain 10 percent (PDF)
- Petition for Establishment of a New Regulated Drain 100 percent (PDF)
- Petition for Reconstruction and Periodic Maintenance (PDF)
- Petition to Designate a Private or Mutual Drain as a Legal Drain (PDF)
- Petition to Increase Periodic Maintenance (PDF)
- Petition to Remove Obstruction 2016 (PDF)