Change Your Registration

Please update your voter registration if your name has changed or if you have moved to a different address in Allen County. You will need to complete the Indiana voter registration application and submit it to the Allen County Board of Voter Registration.

Related Documents

Please Note

Voter registration forms cannot be processed unless boxes 10, 11, and 12 are completed, and the form is signed and dated.

You will receive a new Voter Registration card in the mail that will indicate your polling place.